HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Friday, October 18, 2013

Blogcademy, here I come!

image from theblogcademy.com

The Blogcademy is a two-day workshop on blogging & branding strategies that is run by Kat from RockNRoll Bride, Gala Darling, and Shauna from Nubby Twiglet. When they announced their first New York workshop last year, I thought 'Blogcademy! what a stupid name!'. That may have been a bit mean of me, but it's mostly because I have never liked the word 'blog' (bit of a problem when you have a blog).
The closer it got to their workshop, the more I loved the idea of it. Learning about how to improve my online business from three of the best bloggers out there sounded amazing. Shauna's blog was one of the first blogs I followed seven years ago and I have learned so much in that time just from her blog - imagine what I could learn from her in person! After the workshop, the attendees all starting posting photos online and it looked like so. much. fun!
Luckily for me, The Blogcademy has become hugely successful and the girls run workshops all around the world. Their first Sydney workshop will be late next year and the dates were just too perfect. So, I'm going. It's over a year away but I am SO excited. Buying those tickets has already motivated me to work harder on blogging regularly and improving my website, so stay tuned!

No comments: