HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Abra & George's Sixties Wedding


I have had these photos on my portfolio page for awhile, but only just realised that I haven't blogged about them yet. I got an email from Abra at the end of last year asking about a dress in my shop. Turned out she was planning an amazing sixties mod wedding and needed some very colourful bridesmaid dresses. This was a project I was VERY interested in (sixties dresses? bright clashing colours? yes!) so I offered Abra a bunch of options and she gave me the job. Yay!

I love how the dresses look on the girls, and hey - doesn't this look like such a fun wedding? I mean, we had a bit of a sixties theme at our wedding, but it was mainly reflected in the music. Every detail of this wedding is just so mod and I'm so proud to have played a small part in the overall look. The day was captured perfectly by photographer Mary Elam.

I really like doing custom projects like this so if you're interested in getting something made, don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments: